Chance to Win a 1-on-1 Zoom Chat with Aimie AtkinsonShare with friends
We are giving one lucky friend of Thespie a chance to win a one-on-one Zoom chat with the amazing Aimie Atkinson. Thespie's Creative Producer, Olivier Award nominee and star of SIX and Pretty Woman is giving one of our followers the chance to have her undivided attention. To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is follow us on Twitter or Instagram, share the post and tag a friend in the comment. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted within 48 hours of the closing date. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is Thespie
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition is by following us on Twitter or Instagram, sharing the post and tagging a friend.
4. Closing date for entry will be Friday 23 January 2021 at Midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The prize for the winner is as follows: 15 minute one-to-one meet and greet with Aimie Atkinson on Zoom.
7.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
10. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by Thespie.
11. The winner will be notified by social media or email within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Thespie and not to any other party.
19. The winner will be given a set of guidelines that must be adhered to during the chat.
20. The date and time of the chat will be arranged directly with the winner.
Take a look at all of the latest Thespie news here.